Thursday 14 August 2008

Ghostface Knows the Gangster Love and He Knows the Hipster Love



"I know all that love. I know the gangster love, I know the hipster love. It is what it is. Because I show them love. I'm a righteous brother." �Ghostface Killah on his fan base [Soundboard/LAT]

"Sports Night was on right between The Drew Carey Show and Spin City. ABC would tell me, 'You're losing 20 percent of Drew Carey's audience.' I would tell them, 'I don't think so. I think I'm losing 100 percent of Drew Carey's audience.'" �Aaron Sorkin [GQ]



"He is a dreamboat. If I were that age and single, I'd be in so much trouble." �Melora Hardin on Seventeen Again co-star Zac Efron [MTV]



"I said, 'Wow, this girl is angry.' And then I said, 'Oh man, I think it's Alanis.'" �Dave Coulier on hearing "You Oughta Know" for the first time [People]



"In one word: No. In two words, hell, no!" �Kid Rock on the rumors that he's collaborating with Britney Spears [People]







More info